One-Year Full Coverage:
If any technical issue arises within one year of purchase, please ship your order to our location for repair or replacement. Follow the return instructions below:
- Locate your Order Number on the confirmation email.
- Package the ShotKam, along with a copy of the original confirmation email.
- Write the order number on the outside of the box and mail it to our shipping location. NOTE: Please do not hand deliver your product to our shipping facility, even if you are a local. Thank you!
ShotKam Return Address:
2820 NW 45th Street
Boca Raton, FL 33434
30-Day Money Back Guarantee:
If within 30 days of receiving your Shotkam you are not fully satisfied, return it to us for a full refund. Cameras damaged due to reasons not covered under the warranty, cannot be accepted back for refund.
* Associated shipping fees are not refundable.
Disassembling the ShotKam:
Please NEVER attempt to repair or modify the ShotKam Camera yourself. Disassembling a ShotKam will cause damage that is NOT covered under the warranty. The ShotKam does not contain any user-replaceable parts, except the MicroSD card.
ShotKam LLC (“Manufacturer”) warrants to the original end user (“Purchaser”) that for the 1-year (“Warranty Period”), the ShotKam camcorder (excluding any third party software) and accessories (“Product”) will be free from defects in materials and workmanship when properly installed and used for its intended purpose and in its intended operating environment.
This warranty does NOT apply to any Product that has been either:
- Disassembled e.g front lens or rear lock ring removed
- Altered, repaired or modified
- Damaged or destroyed by accidents or similar events or by any intentional, reckless or negligent acts or omissions of any party.
In the event of a defect, return the Product to the Manufacturer, but only after instructed to do so by Manufacturer. Purchaser shall ship and bear the cost of shipping the Product to Manufacturer, and Manufacturer shall bear the cost of shipping the Product back to Purchaser (after the completion of service under this limited warranty). Purchaser’s exclusive remedy and Manufacturer’s entire liability under this warranty will be for Manufacturer at its option to repair or replace the Product or refund purchase price less any rebates.
Manufacturer does not warrant against loss of any data (including data stored on Product returned to Manufacturer for service), and assumes no liability for such loss. Purchaser assumes all liability, and as such releases Manufacturer from any liability, for any accident, injury, damage, death, loss, illegal activity or any other claim that may occur resulting from or during use of the Product, whether or not such use is foreseeable by Manufacturer.